ALEC International Delegates Exposed
ALEC International Delegates is a document listing international legislators that ALEC's International Relations Task Force maintains a relationship. The document no longer appears on ALEC.org and the list of delegates may not be up-to-date. ALEC has attempted to distance itself from this piece of legislation after the launch of ALECexposed.org in 2011, but it has done nothing to get it repealed in the states where it previously pushed for it to be made into law.
The ALEC International Relations Task Force maintains relationships with legislators across the globe. Although currently most of our international members are from the European Union, we are seeking to expand our reach to the leaders in emerging economies who are aligned with the Jeffersonian principles of limited government and free markets. Below is a list of our current international delegates. Click on the name of he delegate for biographical information.
If you would like to become an ALEC International Delegate, click here to download the International Legislator Membership Form and send it to International Relations Task Force Director Karla Jones at email@example.com or her fax line, 202-331-1344. Please do not hesitate to contact her with any questions.
- MEP Richard Ashworth, United Kingdom
- Senator Cory Bernardi, Austrailia
- MEP Adam Bielan, Poland
- MEP Martin Callanan, United Kingdom
- MEP Philip Claeys, Belgium
- MP David Darchiashvill, Georgia
- MEP Niranian Deva, United Kingdom
- MEP Cristofer Fjellner, Sweden
- Dr. Liam Fox, United Kingdom
- MEP Daniel Hannan, United Kingdom
- MP Chris Heaton-Harris, United Kingdom
- MEP Roger Helmer, United Kingdom
- Assemblywoman Ayesha Javed, Pakistan
- MEP Syed Kamall, United Kingdom
- MEP Michal Kaminski, Poland
- MEP Miroslaw Piotrowski, Poland
- MEP Ivo Strejcek, Czech Republic
- MEP Konrad Szymanski, Poland