- ALEC: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests In State Legislatures, People for the American Way (2011)
- Study on ALEC Member Campaign Contributions, Common Cause (2011)
- Beyond Dinner and a Movie: ALEC Actively Courts State Lawmakers, Follow the Money (2011)
- Climate Denial Report on ALEC, Exxon Funding for ALEC and Lewis Powell Memo Report, Greenpeace (2011)
- ALEC Report, Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice (2011)
- American Legislative Exchange Council and other related articles, SourceWatch (2011)
- Ghostwriting the Law for Corporate America, American Association for Justice (2010)
- A Case Study in How Corporations Get What they Want, Nieman Watchdog, (2008)
- Governing the Nation from the Statehouses, Progressive States Network (2006)
- The American Legislative Exchange Council’s Attack on Civil Liberties, Defenders of Wildlife (2004)
- Corporate America's Trojan Horse in the States, Defenders of Wildlife and the Natural Resources Defense Council (2002)
TELL YOUR LEGISLATOR TO CUT ALEC TIES!
ALEC boasts on its website that over 2,000 state legislators are members of their organization. ALEC Exposed has identified nearly 1,000 state representatives who are believed to be active members of ALEC. We need YOUR help to identify all ALEC members.
Click Here to Help!